Sunday, December 27, 2015

Etude house Wonder Pore Toner Review

It is definitely the best toner Ive ever used!!
I have tried a bunch of toners but Wonder Pore Freshner really did a great job on my skin. 

This is the 10 in 1 total solution product that effectively cleans the inside and outside pores with its special peppermint extract. 

Some of the claims of these Wonder Pore Toner are: 
- Balance skin's ideal PH level
- Refine skin tones
- Keep the elasticity of pores
- Remove Skin surface's dead skin cells
- Cleanse pore insides with cooling effect
- Deep cleanse pores
- Minimize appearance of pores
- Control a large amount of sebum
- Moisturize inside and outside of skin
- Complete smooth glass-like texture

Ive tried and tested this for a month now and i almost run out of it already, This has been my favorite out of all the toners i have. It really minimized the appearance of my pores and one thing I love about this product is that, it is not harsh on my eyes ,my face became soft and smooth that i can actually go out with a bare face. It also gives my face a healthy appearance. 

I highly recommend this product, its on a pricey side for a korean drugstore brand but definitely worth your money.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment