Thursday, December 17, 2015

Stila All day Liquid Lipstick Review

Ive been very obsessed with LIQUID LIPSTICKS this past few months, aside from being trendy nowadays its has been my go-to lippie for quite sometime now. 

And STILA Liquid Lipstick has been my favorite among all the liquid lipsticks in my collection. I only have 3 shades which came in a holiday set .

Ricco is a dark berry shade which is really a perfect shade for holiday season. 
Beso is a true red shade and Baci is the lightest shade among the 3 its a nude shade perfect for everyday makeup look. 

It has a mousse consistency and it smells like vanilla cake. (Yuuuummmmm)

Formula wise, i love it. it is very creamy, the finish actually is creamy-matte. It has vitamin E which helps to moisturize the lips. It stays on my lips up to almost 8 hours . I dont have to retouch it. Plus i get to combine all the shades to create a lip ombre look. 

I highly recommend this product although its quite pricey but the formula is just PERFECTION.. 

❤️❤️❤️💋💄

                                Ricco




Beso



Baci




No comments:

Post a Comment