Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Sleek Skin Revive Foundation Review

Earlier this morning , I have received my package from Sleek Makeup. Im planning to have a haul video of it by next week. I was very excited to try everything that i got but i wanted to do a first impression aswell. So i decided to just try the Foundation that came with it. It is a Skin Revive Foundation, I have it in shade "sand".

First, I was impressed with the packaging. It reminds me of born this way foundation by too faced, just a little bit though. I love that it has a pump. 

Next, the consistency is just fine, by swatching it at the back of my hand, it felt very smooth and it has just a right amount of thickness to it. 

But..... When i started applying it on my face using a beauty blender, it felt very weird. It didnt show up, as if i did not put any product on my face. I even tried to put a second layer but still nothing happened. Its very easy to blend but it has no coverage at all.. I was very disappointed with what happened, so i just decided to put on another foundation that i really love. 

I am not recommending this product because it has no coverage at all.







No comments:

Post a Comment