Monday, November 9, 2015

SKINFOOD - Pore Fit Cushion Bottle

Skinfood released their own version of cushion foundation which is the new trend here in South Korea nowadays. And as to what i have noticed while using this cute bottle of beauty, it really deserves a good review. 

Aside from the cute packaging of this, the formula is also great. Theres just this one thing that i dont like , its the smell , although its not that overpowering and its definitely tolerable. 

As for the coverage, i can say it is light coverage, just enough to cover up uneven skintones. I havent tried to build it up but i will be posting an update if the cushion bottle's coverage can be a medium to full coverage. 

One thing that really surprised me was the "cooling effect" while putting it on my face. Its the first cushion foundation that i tried with cooling effect and I like it. 

I highly recommend this product especially if you just want a light
Coverage. 






No comments:

Post a Comment