Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Maybelline Lip Gradation

Ive already found another lipstick favorite from maybelline. Ive been eyeing these lip crayons for a very long time and finally Ive got to try and test them. And so far ive been loving these very pigmented lip crayons. 

I bought 3 shades i.e, fushia1 , red2, and orange1. Here in south korea they are  into reverse ombre lip trend but I really dont see myself trying the reverse lip ombre. 

The color pay-off of these lipsticks are very phenomenal. It doesnt come-off easily and it has a long staying power on the lips. Although its matte, its not drying on my lips. I can say that it stays up to 8 hours on my lips so i highly recommend these.. 

They have 6 shades available here but i find it somehow very similar to other colors thats why i only chose 3 vibrant colors to try and test. 

Up on my channel is an in-depth review if these babies.. Please click the link below 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLnKFG9kkrgKQU0W6upWn1d6nS063CXbql&v=Yev4wiX8oIs







No comments:

Post a Comment