Monday, February 22, 2016

Burgundy Eye makeup with a Pop of Silver

This type of eye makeup is what ive been obsessed with this past few weeks. I love doing dramatic eye makeup looks with a pop of color. 




I used mostly makeup revolution products. 
I used most part of the shadows in i♥ chocolate bar palette. And then for the pop of color I used foiled shadow in pure platinum. It very soft and buttery. Very metallic and easy to blend. I did not use the primer that's included on the set but it really gave a nice opacity on the lid. I will definitely use it again for my next make up look. 




I paired it with a bright red lip color. I used santee matte liquid lipstick. I will do a separate review on that including swatches of other shades that i own. 




I highly recommend using products from makeup revolution. They make high quality cosmetics for an affordable price.


No comments:

Post a Comment