Friday, February 26, 2016

Etude House Stay Up Foundation Review

I am very picky when it comes to foundations, I have a combination skin type so I really tend to splurge on high end ones. 

This past few weeks I am in search for a good korean foundation, until one time I went to Etude house and try to look for a matte liquid foundation . I keep on swatching a lot of their products until i saw the Stay Up foundation. The name itself made me become interested to try it , I swatched and waited until its completely dry and finally i found what I really want. 

This foundation has been my Go-To since i bought it, I am in a shade Sand. I love the finish of it which is matte, it has a spf 40/Pa++ which is good. It is very lightweight . The coverage is medium but buildable to a full coverage. It has a liquid texture which is also a plus factor because it will be much easier to blend. 
This one is best used with a beauty blender. It will create a flawless and natural finish. It has a pretty long staying power. Personally, it lasted up to 8 hours without even touching up my face . I really love this product.







I highly recommend this foundation if you are more on oily skin type. This product will mattify your skin and will cover minor imperfections. 



No comments:

Post a Comment