Sunday, June 4, 2017

Innisfree No sebum Blur powder





I found a new setting powder that will surely be a new favorite. This one from Innisfree (Korean makeup brand) is an oil- control powder which makes your skin look "photoshopped". This tinted powder claims to make your skin flawless and blur your fine lines.

They released two kinds of blur powder, one in translucent and the tinted one. i have tried the translucent powder but i didn't like it, its very drying on my skin, but it actually does its job of making your face smooth and oil free throughout the day. I love the tinted one because its not as drying as the translucent powder, it made my skin very silky smooth and flawless. I've been using this for a couple of weeks now every time I do my makeup. 

The ingredients of this product will make you think it's worth buying. It has mineral salts and camellia sinensis i.e green tea leaf extract which is really good for the skin especially for sensitive ones. 

This contains 5 grams of a product and costs 6000 won or USD5. This is really worth it especially for the price tag. definitely a must buy.

I will continue to use this and probably will repurchase as soon as i run out if it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment